Looking for the cost for your project?
Are you looking at adding a room onto your house?
There are many things to consider with a room addition, and we can help. Forest Construction has been contracted to produce over 8,000 construction projects over the last 40 years. Most of these have been home remodeling projects for our customers in Ventura County and Los Angeles County. That means we’ve got the experience to make your project go smoothly, affordably and you will get the room addition you dream about.
Why Hire Us for Your Room Addition Remodeling?
There are two major parts of a room addition project: One, developing the plan, and Two, executing that plan. To create and execute a great plan our expertise comes in quite handy. Here are the top reasons to choose us as your room addition construction contractor:
- We Have Showrooms You Can Visit: There are very few construction companies that have showrooms, and we have three of them. You can come into our Showrooms 6 days a week and speak with our people, look at 1000’s of samples of cabinets, countertops, fixtures, and so much more. Our Forest Construction office in Westlake Village is always staffed with friendly, helpful people 5 days a week for your convenience.
- We have vast experience in room additions: Forest Construction has completed over 8,000 construction projects over the last 40 years that we’ve been in business. Our experience means we’re not ‘experimenting’ with your project. It means we have perfected the design and construction processes for your room addition project to a science. It means we have developed the people, the methods, the systems, the vendor partnerships that make the job go smoothly, expertly and more affordably – the first time.
- We have the right people: In the 100’s of reference letters from our happy customers, the one comment that is found the most is about our employees’ performance and attitudes. We certainly look for and train our people to be experts in the jobs they perform. But, something more that you just don’t find in enough construction companies: great attitudes. We emphasize to our employees that we are in your HOME, not our workplace. This means we strive to make your project go as smoothly as possible with friendly, helpful, professional and expert people around you.
- We keep the room addition cost affordable: Designing a project right and executing the plan well the first time goes a long way to keeping your costs down. We are not the most expensive contractor nor are we the cheapest. We do all that we can to be very well priced for the best quality work. It’s important to point out that having over 8,000 completed construction projects means we have been successful. We simply could not be this successful by being over-priced or under priced.
- We make the process pleasant: Having a remodeling project done in your home is similar to going on a vacation – the people you take with you mean everything. The process of room additions always means some inconvenience to you. We work very hard to make that inconvenience as stress free and pleasant as possible. We only employ helpful and friendly people that communicate with you clearly. We don’t play loud radios, use curse words or make you feel uncomfortable in your own home, which we hear happens with too many construction companies.
- Our Happy Customers: We are most proud of one fact about our business: almost all of our business comes from repeat customers and referrals from our happy customers. We’ve also been voted the best by the readers of the Ventura County Star Newspaper for many years. We need to give you the best care, because we know it is the only way to stay in business and to improve the business. Your satisfaction is our ultimate, ever-present goal.
Southern California Home Additions
Forest Construction provides home remodeling and renovation services, including home additions, for clients in Southern California including all of Ventura County and Los Angeles County. We have completed over 8,000 construction projects in our 40+ year history. In that time, we have worked all over Southern California and most in these areas including:
Bel Air CA
Beverly Hills CA
Hidden Hills CA
Hidden Valley CA
Los Angeles CA
Newbury Park CA
Oak Park CA
Santa Barbara CA
Santa Monica CA
Sherman Oaks CA
Simi Valley CA
Thousand Oaks CA
Westlake Village CA