Forest Construction has a sister company that is devoted solely to making the process of a Bathroom or Kitchen remodeling project easier and better for you. Showcase Kitchens and Baths has three showrooms that are packed full of ideas and product samples to help you.
Our 3 local Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling showrooms
Most remodeling contractors carry around a car full of samples for cabinet faces, countertop and some binders with photos. We believe this method forces you to only visualize rather than imagine what your bathroom can be.
Our three showrooms (Camarillo, Westlake Village and Encino) were created just to help you with the myriad of decisions that come with a bathroom remodel. We stock 1000’s of cabinet and countertop options with many on functioning displays. At our showroom you can see a variety of hardware and innovative solutions for your bathroom.
Our showrooms allow you to meet some of our people and judge our values BEFORE you hire us. We have assembled a very high quality group of employees, many of them have been with us for decades. We are truly dedicated to making you a customer for life and one that will gladly refer our business to your friends and family. Come in and you’ll quickly see why we’ve become the most successful kitchen and bath remodeling company around.
Why hire us for your bathroom remodeling project?
- Our Showrooms: The three showrooms we have built are there to make the job of planning for and implementing your bathroom remodeling project better, more affordable and easier for you.
- Our Experience: In the over 40 years of being in business, we’ve completed over 8,000 remodeling projects for customers throughout Ventura County and Los Angeles County. This means we’re not ‘experimenting’ with your project. We have the process and execution of your remodeling project down to a science. Our great experience simply translates into a smoother, more affordable and more pleasurable remodel.
- Our People: Two big benefits our people offer to you: Professionalism and expert execution of your remodeling plan. Our employees are great communicators so that you know exactly what is happening, what you will get, and when things will be done. ALL of our employees realize that we are working in YOUR home, not our workplace and we conduct ourselves properly in that setting. You will only witness kindness, courtesy, professionalism and cooperation while we are in your home.
- Our Affordability: We strive to keep your project as affordable as possible without cutting corners that cost you more in the long run.
- Our Expertise: Our refined plan implementation process helps us minimize the impact on your life by getting the job done sooner and without the common glitches that plaque other contractors.
- Our Happy Customers: We are most proud of one fact about our business: almost all of our business comes from repeat customers and referrals from our happy customers. We’ve also been voted the best by the readers of the Ventura County Star Newspaper for many years. We need to give you the best care, because we know it is the only way to stay in business and to improve our business. Your satisfaction is our ultimate, ever-present goal.